Know about Rudraksha | 5mukhi | Gaurishankar | Gemsmantra
Rudraksha | Rudraksha Mala/Beads | 1-21 Mukhi Rudraksh | Rudraksha Benefits
- Rudraksha in Sanskrit means Lord Siva’s tear drops, that dribbled from his eyes out of joy, fell on Earth & became seeds which grew as Rudraksh trees. That’s why Rudraksha is considered so sacred.
- Rudrasha tree usually grows at high altitude in the mountains - mainly in the Himalayan range.
- Rudraskha are mostly sourced from Nepal, Burma & Indonesia. Although found in some parts of the western ghats in south India, but the best quality ones come from a certain altitude in Himalayas because somehow the soil, air, water, and everything around influences it.
- Rudraksha mala have very unique vibration that shields against negtive energies, cleanses the aura, and brings Happiness, Success & Prosperity to the wearer. Rudrasha has natural surface marking called Mukhi or Facets ranging from 1 to 21.
- Rudraksha has many types- 1 mukhi, 2mukhi, 3 mukhi, 5 mukhi, gaurishankar, and many more. Types of Rudraksha according to zodiac signs. Each mukhi Rudraksha holds its own unique reverberation, significance & benefits.
- The Rudraksha comes in different mukhi's (faces) - from 1 mukhi to 21 mukhi. Each mukhi Rudraksha has its own significance & benefits.
- One can wear Rudraksha in mala, bracelet, or a single rudraksh in thread/dhaga of black or red color.
- Rudraksha has many powerful benefits like health benefits, scientific and spiritual.
- Tips and tricks of how to take care of rudraksha-
- Read what our customers have to say about us, and our client feedback.